Thursday, October 9, 2008

The best gift!

Gavin, my 6 month old, is so thoughtful! I guess he felt bad for keeping me up most of the night and decided to do something nice for me (Little Background info: Austin, Gavin and I have had a cold for the last week). Gavin woke up all through the night and then for good at 5:30 and didn't want to go back to sleep this morning.

He must have been feeling guilty about it because somehow he coordinated with Austin that they should both take a 3 hour nap at the SAME TIME!!!!!!!! I haven't been feeling well this week and then getting 3 hours of sleep last night didn't help either. So, even though I don't like to, I decided to lay down and take a nap today. It was amazing and I felt so refreshed afterwards! I slept for an hour and then got so many things done around the house.

My boys sure knew what I needed! I wonder what tonight will be like?!

4 comments:

Anna said...

That's awesome! I wish they would do that for you more often. :)

Candace said...

How completely wonderful. You must have been loving life!

Momofgirls said...

They are the best gifts for sure!! I can't believe you started a blog...and you didn't tell me!!! You did a great job, maybe you can help me!!

Momofgirls said...

Oh, something else..you MUST take pictures of your Fall decorations and put them on your blog!!!! I will be checking!!!! Inger