Monday, October 27, 2008

Last week

I couldn't blog last week even though I wanted to and had plenty to write about.

Between Monday and Saturday, Gavin cut 3 teeth on the top! So, the poor little guy wasn't feeling his best.

On Wednesday, Austin got sick - vomiting and fever (fun times)! I can't stand to see my boys hurting and not feeling well. I would take on any of the pain myself if I could. I also wish I could have cloned myself since they both needed me all the time and wanted me to hold them constantly.

So, hopefully, this will be a better week. Now, I need to put my house back together after letting it go for a few days. It is crazy how fast it falls apart!

2 comments:

Momofgirls said...

They were still so sweet even while they didn't feel good! I can't wait to see the spandex vacuumer!!! Are we still doing Haloween over here on Friday? We could eat like 4ish if that works for Brad!! Then I want to see the Lion in action!

Hey, he could be Shae's mascot for volleyball!!

Momofgirls said...

*Halloween