Thursday, June 26, 2008

What am I getting myself into???

Okay, I guess I am joining the blogging world! My dear friend, Anna Moseley, helped me set this up and put the pics up for me, so I don't want to disappoint her! I really don't need to add anything else to me life right now, but I think I will actually enjoy this. I will think of it as cheap therapy after a crazy day! Just to warn you, most of my posts will probably be about my two wonderful boys, since they are who I spend all of my time with! I love to share all the cute and funny things they do! I must admit, I am a little nervous about publishing my personal life and not really sure what I have to say, but I am looking forward to connecting with all you bloggers!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yippee! You are blogging!! I'm excited to read what you are going to blog about because your stories about the boys are always so cute. :)

Becky Moseley said...

It's more theraputic than you probably realize... Can't wait to hear your thoughts, and share mine with you in return.